SOUNDTECH - 13A Analogue Mini Timer
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• UP TO 48 TIMES MULTIPLE ON/OFF PER DAY
• EACH SEGMENT REPRESENTS 15 MINUTES
• SAFETY SHUTTERS
• ENERGY SAVING
MAX POWER : 3120W
RATED VOLTAGE : AC 220-240V
MAX RATED CURRENT : 13A
RATED FREQUENCY : 50Hz
MODEL NO.: TE-104
PACKING DIMENSION: L16cm x W6.5cm x H20.5cm
1. Correct the present time firstly. Turn dial clockwise with the arrow pointed to the correct time. E.g.: It is 9:00 am at present, turn the dial and make the arrow point to 9:00.
2. Push the segments outwards for working ON. Each segment represents 15 minutes. E.g.: You want to let the electric apparatus work during 10:15 - 11:00, push three segments outwards between 10:15 and 11:00.
3. Push up the switch and situate it to the position timer.
4. Insert the plug of the electric apparatus in the timer and then connect the timer plug to the main power. Finally the electric apparatus will be worked as set above.
• Do not exceed maximum Power load specified in the rating label located on the product.
• Push down the switch to the position "I", now the timer is permanently ON, it is not controlled by program.
• It will keep the same program every day unless change.
• Once power off, need reset the present time when reuse it.
• Make sure not to disassembly the timer by yourself.
• Indoor use only.