SOUNDTECH - 6 Inch Air Circulator Fan
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• AIR FLOW COVERS UP TO 20 FEET
• AUTO OSCILLATION
• MANUAL TILTING MECHANISM
• 7 CONTROL MODES
• 65° AUTOMATIC LEFT-RIGHT
• 1.6 METRES POWER CORD
• 90° MANUAL UP
VOLTAGE : 220-230V ~ 50Hz
POWER : 40W
FAN GUARD : 6 INCHES
CLIMATE CLASS : T
WARRANTY PERIOD : 1 YEAR
MODEL NO.: ACF-6
PACKAGING DIMENSIONS : L21.5cm x W21.5 cm x H27.2cm
WEIGHT : 1.9KGS
Plug into any AC 220-240V, 50Hz source, ensure that the plug and the socket fit well. You can operate the appliance by the dial control panel.
1. Dial Control Panel
Symbols and Functions:
OFF: Turn OFF the fan
QUIET: Quiet Speed
1: Medium Speed
2: High Speed
QUIET + SWING: Quiet Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
1 + SWING: Medium Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
2 + SWING: High Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
In oscillation mode (SWING), the fan automatically oscillates approximately 65 degrees from the Left direction to the Right direction, and vice versa.
2. Tilting Angle Up-Down Adjustment
The wind angle of the fan can be adjustable by pressing the fan head up or down. You can operate the up/down angle of the fan head manually for about 90°.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Always unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe and clean the outer surfaces of the fan.
• Ensure that the fan is switched OFF from the supply mains before removing the guard.
• To clean between the fan guard grilles, we recommend using a flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning agents or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dusr. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.