LEIFHEIT - Tower Dryer Pegasus 190 L81435
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
Dimension: 66L x 61W x 150Hcm
How is it possible to dry much laundry on a narrow room? The tower dryer Pegasus Tower 190 shows it. Its base of 66 x 61 cm fits exactly every shower cabin. Even the smallest bathroom can optimal be used and the dryer does not stand in the way. For small balconies the Pegasus Tower 190 is as well the optimal solution. Despite its small base it offers much drying space: three levels lie one on top of the other and offer a drying length of 19 metres. The practical tower dryer has space for two loads of laundry. For longer laundry items the middle level can be put down. The tower dryer Pegasus Tower 190 is the ideal tower dryer for families with little children. It is sturdy, steady and rust proof. After its use the Pegasus Tower 190 makes itself small: flat folded it has enough space between cupboard and wall. Its height is 1.50 metres.
- The laundry dryer’s compact base of 66 x 61cm means it stands in small spaces as well as fits into all conventional showers
- Three levels offer 19 metres of drying length and space for 2 washing machine loads
- Middle level folds away and offers space for hanging long items of laundry such as trousers
- The dryer is stable and rustproof and can also be setup on the balcony or terrace
- Folding flat to store, it can fit easily between a cabinet and against the wall to save space