FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• WIRING DESIGN
• MECHANICAL STRIKING FUNCTION
• CLASSIC PERCUSSION "DING DONG" TONE
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• DC TYPE VIA WIRE TO INSTALL
• NO INTERFERENCE
• NO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION HAZARD
CABLE LENGTH : 5M
BATTERY : 4 X C (NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: MDC-868
PACKING DIMENSION: L19.5cm x W6cm x H26cm
• Open the door chime cover with a flat head screwdriver (figure 1).
• Connect one end of the wire with the push button, then fix the push button on the wall with screws.
• Thread the wire through the hole on the back of the main unit and connect the ends of the wire into the wiring terminals marked “0” & “2”.
• Check the polarity symbol “+” and “-“ marked inside the door chime’s battery compartment before inserting 4 x R14 “C” size (1.5V) alkaline batteries ( as general battery may leak electrolyte easily) into the compartment. (Batteries are not included).
• Fix the door chime on the wall with screws (figure 3) and attach the cover back on the door chime.
• In order to acquire the finest performance from the unit, place the door chime at vertical position at all time.
• Please replace the battery when the “Ding Dong” tone from the door chime starts to fade or turns low or distorted.
• The push button and door chime are not recommended to be placed in or near high temperature and moist areas or areas with high electromagnetic field.