SOUNDTECH - Mechanical Striking Wired Doorbell
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• WIRING DESIGN
• MECHANICAL STRIKING FUNCTION
• CLASSIC PERCUSSION "DING DONG" TONE
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• DC TYPE VIA WIRE TO INSTALL
• NO INTERFERENCE
• NO ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION HAZARD
CABLE LENGTH : 5M
BATTERY : 4 X C (NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: MDC-868
PACKING DIMENSION: L19.5cm x W6cm x H26cm
• Open the door chime cover with a flat head screwdriver (figure 1).
• Connect one end of the wire with the push button, then fix the push button on the wall with screws.
• Thread the wire through the hole on the back of the main unit and connect the ends of the wire into the wiring terminals marked “0” & “2”.
• Check the polarity symbol “+” and “-“ marked inside the door chime’s battery compartment before inserting 4 x R14 “C” size (1.5V) alkaline batteries ( as general battery may leak electrolyte easily) into the compartment. (Batteries are not included).
• Fix the door chime on the wall with screws (figure 3) and attach the cover back on the door chime.
• In order to acquire the finest performance from the unit, place the door chime at vertical position at all time.
• Please replace the battery when the “Ding Dong” tone from the door chime starts to fade or turns low or distorted.
• The push button and door chime are not recommended to be placed in or near high temperature and moist areas or areas with high electromagnetic field.