FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• WIRELESS DESIGN
• BATTERY OPERATED
• EASY TO INSTALL
• STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE SYSTEM
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• WEATHERPROOF TOUCH SENSOR TRANSMITTER WITH LED INDICATOR
• 5 LEVELS OF VOLUME CONTROL - HIGHER, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW AND MUTE
POLYPHONY SOUND : 52
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 3 X AA (NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: DD-103
PACKING DIMENSION: L16cm x W4cm x H22cm
• Before mounting the transmitter and chime, temporarily position them to be where you want them to be mounted. Gently tap the touch button to verify chime and transmitter are working properly. If Chime does not sound, see troubleshooting on "CODE LEARNING"
• Mount Transmitter
- Use either screws or adhesive tape to mount with transmitter mounting plate.
- To mount with screws, remove mounting plate from transmitter.
- Attach plate to door jamb or wall and start mounting. After that,install the transmitter back into place.
- When attaching plate using adhesive tape, make sure the surface of the door jamb or wall is clean and smooth.
• Mount Door Chime
- Use either screws or adhesive tape to fix the mounting plate first. With its mounting slots, attach the door chime onto the plate properly.
- When attaching plate using adhesive tape, make sure the surface of the wall is clean and smooth.
• Tap the volume control button to control the volume of melody. There are 3 adjustable volume levels: high, medium and low.
• Tap the selection button to select the melody you like. There are 36 different melodies with 16 chords.
• Code Learning
This unit comes with a code learning function, which allows you to expand your unit with more transmitters or door chimes. Follow the instructions below for code learning application.
- First, select your favorite melody by tapping the melody selection button.
- Remove the battery cover of door chime.
- Tap and hold the touch button, and using a small screwdriver or alternative tool to press the button located on the top left corner of battery compartment, then release both buttons.
- Tap the touch button again, if a melody is heard, then code learning appliancation is successful. If not, repeat the above steps to learn the code again.