SOUNDTECH - Battery Operated Wireless Doorbell
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
• WIRELESS DESIGN
• EASY TO INSTALL
• STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE SYSTEM
• RADIO CODING AND DECODING
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• WEATHERPROOF TRANSMITTER WITH BLUE LED INDICATOR
• 5 LEVELS OF VOLUME CONTROL - HIGHER, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW AND MUTE
POLYPHONY SOUND : 36
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 1 X 12V (INCLUDED)
3 X AA (NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: DD-188
PACKING DIMENSION: L18.3cm x W3.5cm x H24.4cm
• Open the battery compartment cover of the receiver and load 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
• Transmitter is powered with 12V battery (battery included).
• Fix the transmitter on the wall near the door with screws or adhesive tapes.
• Avoid placing transmitter near areas with high temperature, high humidity, metal or electromagnetic surfaces.
• Please replace the battery if the transmitter is not functioning properly.
• Code Recording
- If the transmitter and receiver are found not to be synchronized, you can first select your desired melody by pressing the melody selection button and then select your desired volume by pressing the volume selection button on the receiver. Once done, press and hold the melody selection button for 3 seconds, which the receiver’s LED indicator light will flash, signifying that the code recording status is in operation. Then, press and hold the transmitter’s push button to complete the synchronization. This will allow the transmitter and receiver to be synchronized using the same code and operate together as a unit.