SOUNDTECH - Wireless Digital Doorbell with Night Light
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 3-5 working days* after placing a successful order.
Store Pick Up (Temporarily Unavailable)
Not up for home delivery? You can personally come to our pick up locations to collect your item yourself.
Should your order not meet your satisfactory standards, you may initiate a return within three (3) days, at your own cost of mail. Terms & Conditions apply. Sales items are not eligible for a refund.
Please read the full info and policy here.
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• RGB NIGHT LIGHT - 7 LIGHTING COLOUR
• WIRELESS DESIGN, EASY TO INSTALL
• SUPERHETERODYNE CODING
• STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE SYSTEM
• RADIO CODING AND DECODING
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• WEATHERPROOF TRANSMITTER WITH LED INDICATOR
• 5 LEVELS OF VOLUME CONTROL - HIGHER, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW AND MUTE
POLYPHONY SOUND : 52
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 1 X 12V (INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: DA-11
PACKING DIMENSION: L16.5cm x W6cm x H22cm
• Press the volume button to control the volume of the melody. There are 5 adjustable volume levels: higher, high, medium, low, and mute.
• Press the Previous/Next melody button to select the melody you like. There are 52 different melodies.
• Press the LED RGB selection button to select the desired lighting colour of your LED night light.
• Reset function: Press and hold the Previous/Next melody button for 3 seconds. The molody will be reset to the default selection.
• This unit comes with a memory function in case of unexpected power failure.
• Code Learning
- This unit comes with a code learning function, which allows you to expand your unit with more transmitters or door chimes. Follow the instructions below for code learning application.
- First, select your favourite melody by pressing the Previous/Next melody button.
- Press and hold the volume control button on door chime until a sound is heard (within 5 seconds), then press the push button.
- If the selected melody is heard, then code learning application is successful. If not, repeat the above steps to learn the code again.