FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• TEST 12-24V DC BATTERIES
• LED INDICATORS PROVIDE EASY-TO-KNOW BATTERY CONDITION
• CHECK CHARGING CIRCUIT OF 12-24 VOLT DC BATTERIES INCLUDING SEALED ACID AND MAINTENANCE FREE TYPES
• HEAVY DUTY INSULATED CLAMPS WITH 22 AWG 230MM WIRE FOR SAFE AND EASY OPERATION
• CHARGER CHECK
• ALTERNATOR CHECK
• BATTERY CHECK
RATING: 12/24V DC
OPERATING VOLTAGE RANGE: 9.9V~18.2V DC / 20V~32.1V DC
OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -20°C ~ 60°C
INSULATION RESISTANCE: DC 500V 100M Ω MIN.
MODEL NO.: BC-252
PACKING DIMENSION: L19.4cm x W1.5cm x H22.5cm
• While charging a 12/24 volt battery with a battery charger, connect the "Battery Checker" to the battery terminals (red to positive & black to negative). When the red light against "Charger Check" is lit, charging is complete.
• To check the charging circuit of a 12/24 Volt Battery Vehicle, connect the "Battery Checker" to the battery terminals (red to positive & black to negative). Accelerate your engine TO 2000 rpm, if the red light against "Alternator Check" is lit, the charging circuit is OK.
• An accurate indication of a battery's state of charge will only be possible if the battery has not been charged or discharged for at least 30 minutes. To check the state of charge of a 12/24 Volt battery, connect the "Battery Checker" to the battery terminals (red to positive & black to negative). If none of the red lights are lit, check the connection of the clips to the battery. The red lights will indicate the approximate percentage charge in the battery.
HOUZE cares about our customers and the satisfaction you expect from us. Here is our policy on shipping and returns, which will make your shopping experience a memorable one.
All orders are processed and then delivered to you within the next 2-4 working days* after placing a successful order. We will keep you informed on the status of your order diligently.
*excluding public holidays and Sundays
When you have placed an order, you can expect an acknowledgment email from us. This is to confirm your order details.