FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• AIR FLOW COVERS UP TO 20 FEET
• 45° AUTOMATIC UP-DOWN
• 50° AUTOMATIC LEFT-RIGHT
• ROOM TEMPERATURE DISPLAY
• 3 LEVELS OF MANUAL TILTING
• SENSOR TOUCH BUTTON
• REMOTE CONTROL
• LED SCREEN DISPLAY
• 8 HOURS TIMER SETTING
• 4 SPEED SELECTION
• 1.65 METRES POWER CORD
VOLTAGE : 220-240V ~ 50Hz
POWER : 40W
FAN GUARD : 6 INCHES
CLIMATE CLASS : T
WARRANTY PERIOD : 1 YEAR
FAN MOTOR WARRANTY PERIOD : 3 YEARS
MODEL NO.: ACF-9
PACKAGING DIMENSIONS : L22.5cm x W21.1 cm x H31.5cm
WEIGHT : 2.69KGS
Plug into any AC 220-240V, 50Hz source, ensure that the plug and the socket fit well. You can operate the appliance by the control panel or remote controller.
1. Control Panel
2. Remote Controller
|ON / OFF power button:
Press this button once, the fan will start to operate at MID (3) speed mode.
Press it again to turn OFF the fan.
|SPEED control button:
(After power button is pressed once)
1. Press once to set to HIGH (4) speed mode.
2. Press twice to set to QUIET (1) speed mode.
3. Press thrice to set to LOW (2) speed mode.
4. Press the fourth time to return to MID (3) speed mode
The LED screen will display the speed mode/level when setting the speed.
|TIMER setting button:
When the fan is in operation, you can set the time period in which the fan will be turned OFF. You can press this button continually to set the timer function by per hourly between 1 to 8 hours.
|OSC (Left ~ Right) button
To activate the Oscillation (L/R) function, press this button once. The fan will automatically oscillate approximately 50 degrees from the Left direction to the Right direction, and vice versa.
Press again to stop and put the oscillation function on hold.
OSC (Up ~ Down) button
|LED display panel
When the fan is in IDLE mode, the display panel will show the current room temperature in degree Celsius format.
When it is in OPERATING mode, it will display the current room temperature while interchanging with the display of the functional mode (s) that you have instructed the fan to perform through the remote controller or the mode button(s) you have touched on the fan's control panel.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Always unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe and clean the outer surfaces of the fan.
• Ensure that the fan is switched OFF from the supply mains before removing the guard.
• To clean between the fan guard grilles, we recommend using a flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning agents or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dust. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.